Monday, October 15, 2007

Game night has been moved to Monday afternoon

Let’s have a little fun. I learned about the game Mad Gab a couple weeks ago and was completely stumped. That’s not a normal thing to happen to Mr. IQ (see Indian Rocks yearbook 2001). Back to Mad Gab – it is a game where you read the words from a card and your teammate has to figure out what you are saying. We played that you had a minute to guess as many as you could. Sometimes we would get 3 or 4, sometimes 6 and then the occasional goose egg. They get tough alright! Here are some examples:

Jewelry Robbers – Julia Roberts
He Sledge Her – Heath Ledger

Not too hard right? Well I have gathered a list of 15 Mad Gab clues for you to take a stab at. The answers will be in the comments section of the blog. No cheating! Good luck with them and let me know how you do.

1. May Cuss Suck Jest Chin
2. Gnome Ore Deers
3. Weigh Cup Toothy Fax
4. Dawned Hutch Mi
5. Mash Who Sun Tide
6. Date Roy Pea Stuns
7. Who Why Inn Sir Fur
8. Toe Beam Hack Wire
9. Lie Finch Urine Spa Less He
10. Hairy Putter Randy Saucer Is Tone
11. Up Arrow Tin Issues
12. Hype Bleed Dinner Scen
13. Hefty Chew Fit Swear Hit
14. Bick Ma Nun Cam Puss
15. Wide Own Shoe Seamy Hen Amour

More Mad Gab fun online - http://www.playmadgabonline.com/

3 comments:

MREggers said...

1. May Cuss Suck Jest Chin – Make A Suggestion
2. Gnome Ore Deers – No More Tears
3. Weigh Cup Toothy Fax – Wake Up To The Facts
4. Dawned Hutch Mi – Don’t Touch Me
5. Mash Who Sun Tide – My Shoe’s Untied
6. Date Roy Pea Stuns – Detroit Pistons
7. Who Why Inn Sir Fur – Hawaiian Surfer
8. Toe Beam Hack Wire – Tobey Maguire
9. Lie Finch Urine Spa Less He – Life Insurance Policy
10. Hairy Putter Randy Saucer Is Tone – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
11. Up Arrow Tin Issues – A Pair of Tennis Shoes
12. Hype Bleed Dinner Scen – I Plead Innocent
13. Hefty Chew Fit Swear Hit – If the Shoe Fits, Wear It
14. Bick Ma Nun Cam Puss – Big Man on Campus
15. Wide Own Shoe Seamy Hen Amour – Why Don’t You See Me Anymore?

Erika said...

Well, I didn't know that when I deleted my comment it would still say there was one. SOO...I guess I'll leave it afterall. You ALMOST had me on 2, but I got them. 100% AGAIN. You can't stump me ;)

Anonymous said...

To start earning money with your blog, initially use Google Adsense but gradually as your traffic increases, keep adding more and more money making programs to your site.