Tuesday, October 2, 2007

For all the USF fans...



I had to put this picture up for the girls. I hope you can actually make it past the picture and into the good stuff.

This is for all the USF fans out there. I’ll admit that I like seeing you guys win. It hasn’t happened much but it is a good thing to be part of a winning community. Saying that I am anxiously awaiting the War on I-4 showdown on October 13th when UCF rolls into town. Should be a great game.

Anyways, let’s get to the point. The past couple of weeks I have noticed the USF fans with this hand motion. The one like Matthew McConaughey and Mack Brown are doing in the above picture. PLEASE STOP DOING IT. The University of Texas has been doing this for years. In fact, they have been doing it since 1955. If you want to read more about the tradition that someone is already doing – go here.

I love that USF is winning. Keep on doing it. It brings excitement and electricity to Tampa. However, in between classes and partying think of some other hand motion to call your own. Don’t steal Texas’ long standing tradition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...are you talking about Texas...oh yes...Texas...the school who beat UCF? Hmmm... and thanks for the advice..USF will keep winning and beat UCF.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....Truuuue

Erika said...

Matthew McConnaughy...what? Did you really expect the girls to keep reading? JK

MREggers said...

Who leaves a comment and then doesnt sign it? At least step up to your comment...